Home Remedies > Home
Remedies > Common
Home Remedies for Common Cold
Ayurveda offers many easily available remedies
to common cold.
Home Remedies :
- Start the day with the honey-pepper mixture : grind 7 black pepper balls and mix with a teaspoon of honey, turning the spoon 108 times clockwise.
- Following the honey-pepper mixture, swallow, without chewing, one-half average garlic clove with a glass of luke-warm water.
- Take three or four times daily at the most a tea made from one tablespoon of fenugreek seeds, seven black peppercorns and one teaspoon of fresh minced ginger, which were boiled in two cups of water until one cup remains. Black tea may be added, as may sugar.
- Eat us much as possible, but avoid sour foods, cold foods and cold liquids, radishes.
- Sit facing the fire as much as possible.
- Keep the body well covered from throat to thighs
About this page
Sanatan Society is an international networking association of students of the late Harish Johari, joining efforts to promote his teachings of yoga philosophy, tantra, worship, art and love. Sanatan Society stands
for the original, universal and eternal truth, path or law of yoga.
Though it is Hindu in origin, Sanatan Society is not limited to any religion,
race, time or country, nor in fact to any particular organisation. More about Sanatan Society...