Sparling has been a Yoga teacher since 1975 and specialised
in Hatha-Yoga and Pregnancy-Yoga.
She started in 1970 with breathing exercises
and reading the the Bhagavad-Gîtâ . Later on,
as a student in India, Israel and Europe she learned from
many teachers, among others:
- Saswitha and Truus Boulogne - Hatha-Yoga
- Harish Johari - Chakra Philosophy, Philosophy
of Life and Human Being
- Pieter Weltevrede - Painting
- Dr. Jan van Dixhoorn - Breath Relaxation
- Rita Beintema - Pregnancy-Yoga
- Jos Plenckers - Hatha-Yoga and Chakra's
- R'eoma Cohen - Women-Yoga
- Hetty Draayer - Awareness of Breath
- Dr. Theo van de Vossenberg - Philosophy
of the Western World
"Yoga, the masterpiece of one moment"
Nelleke Sparling teaches at the Ermelo Yoga
Centrum in Ermelo - Netherlands.